As more consumers seek Instagram-worthy moments, The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens unveiled one of Las Vegas’ most exclusive, immersive dining experiences with the debut of The Garden Table.
Available for brunch or dinner, The Garden Table invites guests to enjoy an epicurean adventure at a table set within the spectacular beauty of Bellagio's stunning floral masterpiece.
“The Bellagio Conservatory is one of Las Vegas' most visited and most photographed attractions,” said Bellagio Vice President of Food & Beverage Josef Wagner. “We wanted to create an entirely new and immersive way for our guests to experience the beauty of this space. The sights, sounds, colors and energy of the Conservatory, combined with chefs Michael Mina and Mario Carbone curating the culinary journey, make for an epic experience that only Bellagio can deliver.”
The inaugural Garden Table currently sits within the Conservatory’s summer display, called “Jungle of Dreams,” and pays homage to the animal kingdom with 28 animal sculptures and close to 10,000 plants and flowers. The stunning work of art takes guests on a journey through a magical place with moments of discovery and whimsy around every corner, as majestic animals gather to celebrate the coronation of the king of the jungle.
Highlights include fanciful pink flamingos, ornate blue parrots, monkeys, blue herons, giraffes and a 20-foot-tall lion, along with a theatrical soundtrack of bird, cricket and wind sounds that add a layer of surprise and delight to the entire experience.
“Jungle of Dreams” is on display at Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Gardens through Sept. 10.
Guests of the unique Garden Table experience will indulge in a multi-course feast, and they can opt for either dinner by MICHAEL MINA Bellagio or brunch from Sadelle's Café.
Conservatory 'Garden Table' Dinner
Some of the menu offerings for the Conservatory Dinner by MICHAEL MINA Bellagio ($250 per person, exclusive of tax, gratuity and beverages; available Wednesday through Sunday from 5 to 10 p.m.) include:
- an amuse bouche of Kona blue prawn with leche de tigre and coriander
- a starter of watermelon and cucumber topped with chili crunch and mint, along with Mina's ahi tuna tartare handmade with mint, pine nuts, Asian pear and habanero-infused sesame oil
- a mid-course of crispy spot prawns with young coconut, makrut lime, sweet and sour mango and curry leaf; a miso-marinated hamachi kama with ginger scallion and sudachi; char-broiled shellfish served with Maine lobster, Cherrystone clams, Kona abalone and Pacific and Atlantic oysters, all brushed with red miso and lemon
- the fresh catch – a ginger-scallion broiled whole fish served with kimchi fried rice and glazed bok choy
- and dessert – coconut soufflé made with haupia sorbet, black sesame anglaise and masago honey crisp.
Conservatory 'Garden Table' Brunch
The Conservatory Brunch by Sadelle's Café ($75 per person, exclusive of tax, gratuity and beverages; available seven days a week from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.) includes:
- First course/starters – brulee grapefruit cocktail, avocado toast and a chef's selection of fresh fruit and Sadelle’s famous sticky buns and cream cheese danishes.
- Second Course – the signature bagel tower with in-house smoked salmon and a selection of bagels and accoutrements.
The new Garden Table experience will be available for all future Bellagio Conservatory displays with menus rotating seasonally to complement the design theme. The experience can accommodate up to six guests and reservation time is limited to two hours.
Reservations are required and can be made by calling 702-693-7317 or by visiting Bellagio’s reservations online.
Plan to Attend or Participate in
Bar & Restaurant Expo, March 27-29, 2023
To learn about the latest trends, issues and hot topics, and to experience and taste the best products within the bar, restaurant and hospitality industry, plan to attend Bar & Restaurant Expo, March 27-29, 2023 in Las Vegas. Visit BarandRestaurantExpo.com.
To book your sponsorship or exhibit space at Bar & Restaurant Expo, contact:
(for companies A to G)
e: [email protected]
(for companies H to Q)
e: [email protected]
p: (917) 258-8589
(for companies R to Z)
e: [email protected]