Returning to the Las Vegas Convention Center March 27-29, 2023, the Bar & Restaurant Expo, formerly known as Nightclub & Bar & Show, will introduce the theme Hospitality Reimagined to its dedicated conference. The conference will bring together the top hospitality experts to share real-world experience and advice as restaurant owners, operators, and professionals aim to learn, grow, and succeed in a rapidly evolving industry.
The Hospitality Reimagined conference program will include all new educational topics, masterclasses, and case studies featuring an array of subjects that address real-world solutions for staffing, marketing and branding, supply chain challenges, customer revenue drivers, and much more. Bar & Restaurant Expo has also introduced its 2023 speakers featuring restaurant and bar owners, mixologists, chefs, beverage directors, and more.
2023 Bar & Restaurant Expo Speakers include:
- Mia Mastroianni, Celebrity Mixologist & Consultant, Speaker Session: Raise the Bar
- Jason Santos, Chef/Owner Buttermilk & Bourbon, Speaker Session: Creating Innovative Concepts and Brands of the Future Today: Grow Your Brand While Increasing Revenue
- Phil Wills, Co-Founder, Spirits in Motion, Speaker Session: Raise the Bar
- Christine Wiseman, Beverage Director, Bar Lab, Speaker Session: 2023 Cocktail Trends to Boost Bar Sales and Grow Your Market
- Adrian Lipscombe, Chef/Owner, Uptowne Cafe and Bakery, Speaker Session: Survival Strategies for Independent Restaurants: Collaboration, Community & Partnerships
- David Kaplan, Founder/Owner, Death & Co, Gin & Luck, Speaker Session: Ready to Launch: Bar Strategies for Profitability and Scaling Up Operations
- Derek Brown, Mindful Mixologist, The Drink Company, Speaker Session: 2023 Cocktail Trends to Boost Bar Sales and Grow Your Market
- Erica Barret, Owner, SOCU Kitchen, Speaker Session: Creating Innovative Restaurant Concepts and Brands of the Future Today: Grow Your Brand While Increasing Revenue
- Anjali Kundra, Co-Founder and Vice President, Partender, Speaker Session: No Dogma - A Work/Life Masterclass for Small to Large Businesses
- Shannon Mustipher, Author, Spirits Educator, Tiki: Modern Tropical Cocktails, Speaker Session: 2023 Cocktail Trends to Boost Bar Sales and Grow Your Market
- Philip Speer, Culinary Director/ Operating Partner, Assembly Hospitality, Speaker Session: Creating Innovative Restaurant Concepts and Brands of the Future Today: Grow Your Brand While Increasing Revenue
- Travis Tober, Co-Owner, Nickel City, Speaker Session: Ready to Launch: Bar Strategies for Profitability and Scaling Up Operations
- Art Sutley, Director of Strategic Accounts, Savage & Cooke Distillery, Speaker Session: Raise the Bar
- Ebony Austin, Owner, Nouveau Bar & Grill, Speaker Session: Introducing New Menu Items and Service Models that Boost Profits
- Jabin Troth, CEO, Licensed to Distill, Speaker Session: Your Social Content Should Be As Good As Your Cocktails
Bar & Restaurant Expo is the nation’s most influential gathering of bar and restaurant owners and operators. The event offers exclusive access to leading suppliers launching new and exciting products, endless networking opportunities and the latest industry topics and trends through an array of expert speakers, educational workshops, offsite trainings, and amazing nightlife events. Join thousands of industry professionals to learn, network and grow the industry.
Those interested in attending the 2023 Bar & Restaurant Expo can visit www.barandrestaurantexpo.com for more information or to register. Additional details about the expo floor, educational workshops, nightlife activations and more will be announced in the coming months. Bar & Restaurant Expo is a trade event and not open to the general public.
Plan to Attend or Participate in Bar & Restaurant Expo, March 27-29, 2023
To learn about the latest trends, issues and hot topics, and to experience and taste the best products within the bar, restaurant and hospitality industry, plan to attend Bar & Restaurant Expo, March 27-29, 2023 in Las Vegas. Visit BarandRestaurantExpo.com.
To book your sponsorship or exhibit space at Bar & Restaurant Expo, contact:
Veronica Gonnello (for companies A to G) e: [email protected] p: 212-895-8244
Tim Schultz (for companies H to Q) e: [email protected] p: 917-258-8589
Fadi Alsayegh (for companies R to Z) e: [email protected]p: 917-258-5174